The animation teams are composed of four resource persons. They play the role of interface between the population and the local committees of human development and they elaborate the participative diagnoses of population’s needs as well as the Local Initiatives of Human Development.
Roles and missions of the EAC/Q :
Members of the EAC/Q exercise the following functions:
- Consolidating the participatory approach of the National Initiative for Human Development
- Ensuring the activation of the National Initiative for Human Development
- Assisting the Local Commission for Human Development.
- Ensuring the mediation between the population and local committees
- Helpmarginalized groups to create local initiatives for the community
- prepare periodic reports to local and provincial Commission for Human Development